When a car accident brought an untimely end to Trish Uhl's athletic
career, equestrian sport's loss became a massive gain for IT and
learning technologies. Trish is founder and CEO of Owl's Ledge LLC,
a firm that helps learning professionals improve their performance,
drive business results, and produce organizational outcomes. She
works with Global 500 and Fortune 500 clients on four continents.
Describing herself as someone who, in words often attributed to
hockey legend Wayne Gretzky, is always skating to where the puck is
going rather than to where the puck currently is, she tells John
about treating L&D like an engineering problem and what Web 3
has in store for learning and HR.
0:00 – Intro
- 3:14 - Why Trish became a learning engineer
- 8:48 - L&D as a business partner
- 22:56 - NFTs within Web3 & learning
- 42:24 - Recruitment factors within these organizations
- 47:40 – Will L&D be outsourced?
- 49:47 – How to follow Trish’s thought